Deprecated: tribe_get_view is deprecated since version 5.13.0! Use On version 6.0.0 this function will be removed. Please refer to https://evnt.is/v1-removal for template customization assistance. instead. in /exports/home/ool/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
- This event has passed.
QUALITY MATTERS APPQMR WORKSHOP
March 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for online faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Hattiesburg Campus
- Monday, March 11, 2019, 8:30 AM – 4:30 p.m. (This is the Monday of Spring Break.)
- Hosted on the Hattiesburg Campus.
- International Center (IC) room 318.
- Register early. Limited seats available.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee, light breakfast and lunch.
This workshop is only available to faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Bring your laptop. (Email Susan Rayborn if this is a problem.)
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If registration information is not displayed below, click here to register: