- This event has passed.
Quality Matters APPQMR Workshop – Gulf Park Campus
December 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for online faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Gulf Park Campus
- Wednesday, December 13, 2018, @ 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. – Light breakfast and coffee.
- 9:00 a.m. – Session begins.
- Hosted on the Gulf Park Campus.
- GCLIB room 204.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee, light breakfast and lunch.
This workshop is only available to The University of Southern Mississippi faculty who teach online courses.
- Bring your laptop. (Contact Susan Rayborn if this is a problem).
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
- If neither of those options work, click here to email Susan Rayborn.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE to register.
- Some browsers (Chrome, IE) are unable to open the registration link. Copy and paste this link into another browser to register:
- If you have registration problems, click here to email Susan Rayborn.